Here are some rules:
- EARTHQUAKE!! You can grab 3 things. What do you grab? Not counting my dog: My desktop (the computer part, not the monitor if counted as separate items), tablet and laptop. Counting my dog: Computer, dog and tablet. Let the laptop and my stories burn in that case. Wait... then I'd lose my national clothing that is expensive as eff... Or is that stored at my mum's place I wonder...?
- Movies. What are your 5 favorites? Uuuuuuuuuh..... UUUUUUUUUUUUH. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH. I don't really watch so many movies that I actually have favourites. I guess you can insert some Studio Ghibli movies here? Or maybe some other stuff like that? I really don't know.
- How would your describe your ideal mate? Asexual or willing to put up with me being asexual, being socially retarded and unable to properly communicate because I am an ass with aspergers. Though my ideal mate would also have to be someone kind to others, and intelligent. With ideals matching my own.
- So it's Halloween time, figure this might be appropriate for now : ) Do you believe in the supernatural? Has something strange ever happened to you? Describe it. I do believe in the supernatural. To exclude it, I believe is foolish. To close your mind to possibilities is... boring. It is far more entertaining and amusing to ponder on what lies yonder, what creeps in the dark. I've had stuff happen to me, but I would rather not talk about it because surely people would try to dissect it and tell me what it is and isn't and was and wasn't.
- In recent memory, or hell any memory, what made you laugh so hard you cried? Virtually anything that makes me laugh. I start crying all too easy when I laugh. My eyes end up dripping with tears. I am not above using it for personal gain or to make people laugh harder.
- You've a month to live. What are you going to do with that time? What I would do? Write. Write as fuck. Just get my stories out. Maybe get the funds to travel to visit some of my international friends. Or maybe just withdraw into a cabin in the woods never to be heard of again. Or go to the place of number 8. I think I would be rather pleased to have such a finite and concrete expiration date.
- Tell me, if you could have it right now, no matter the price, the thing that you want most right now. The thing I want the most right now, is to vanish and start anew somewhere else away from all I know. And if that doesn't count as a thing... Then I guess a new tattoo?
- What is a place you really want to travel to? A place I'd really love to travel to is Iceland. Hot-springs, volcanoes, nice shores and landscape. Bonus for the language they speak.
- Your favorite OC walks into a room. ( meaning your OWN OC. ) Who is it? What do you talk about? Would you even get along? If you have none, then use a friends OC. In the case they don't either, a character from a TV show,book,movie,ect. To be honest, I don't really play favourites with my OCs. But for fun... Valravna walks in. (Sister of Bjørn). I am not sure what we'd talk about, but I would probably ask her a ton of questions regarding her magic, about the runes, the gods, the past, the future. Maybe we'd talk about the meaning of life, what the point of it all is. I believe we would get along, though we likely wouldn't talk much. Neither of us are talkative or very social. Both prefer their own company for various reasons. I would love to listen to the tales she has to tell, or see her magic first-hand.
- You wake up to find you ARE one of your OC's of the opposite gender. It has to be the last one you thought of recently. Tell me why it would be a good thing and why it would be a bad thing. Behold, I am now a fierce viking warrior and leader of a village with the finest warriors seen in a long, long time. I am super tall and ripped as eff. I have beard that is braided and a cloak made from the skin/fur of the first beast I killed as a youngster... that being a polar bear. Stories of me and my achievements and adventures roam the lands and there is no enemy that does not cower before me. ...however, there is also no woman I have encountered that does not feel the same fear my enemies does. My brother and father died to a battle because... I was not there. At least that is what I am convinced of. My mother keeps nagging me to get married and give her grandchildren. Also, my godly father keeps pestering me and trying to mold me into the man and warrior he would like me to be for purposes that serves his goals. The sun is swallowed for weeks at a time, months, when the cold months come to us.... but in return, sometimes the sun never leaves us when it is summer. Dark nights are illuminated by a dancing light in the sky... something that is pretty awesome. My name, is Bjørn.
1. What is your favourite book?
2. What is your passions and what got you started on them?
3. Do you create characters? To what purpose? If not, why not?
4. What is the meaning of life in your opinion?
5. Best memory?
6. If you could change anything about your body in any way, what would you change?
7. Superpowers! What would you want to have?
8. What are the goals you aspire to achieve? What do you burn for?
9. If you could be any of your characters, which one and why? If you don't have characters (OCs) choose from books or movies or something.
10. Favourite artist and why? (On deviantart, comicbook artists, the old masters, any you can think of)